Mother’s Day and Mission Conference
October was an incredible month for us! We had our Mother’s Day service which tied the largest attendance we have had in a service to date, 46 people attended the service! We had a large ladies fellowship. We also started discipleship with 3 more people! We are thankful for how God is working at Faith Baptist Church!
We will be having our first mission conference in November. It will be a Saturday and Sunday conference. We will have a meal and special message on Saturday night. Several families have already told us they look forward to being there. Our mission director, Jeff Bush, will be coming down to visit during November. I look forward to receiving his counsel as he sees the church and the different ministries we are involved in. Thank you for praying for us.
Patrick, Leslie, Lily, Piper, Ivy, and Isla Henry
Searching for a Building
We have been renting a building since we started the church. The rental contract will be coming to a close in the next few months. We are now searching for a building to buy for the church. We have some money saved up for this, we will not have enough to purchase and we are trusting God in this. Pray that God direct us with this opportunity!
- Pray for our first mission conference on November 08-09.
- Pray we find a building to purchase for Faith Baptist Church.
- Pray for our discipleship program, that we get more individuals involved.
- Pray for the new families visiting Faith Baptist Church.
- Pray for the individuals who are visiting the church to be saved!