Raleigh and Cassie Hill are coming down for their survey trip. They are in the midst of deputation and will be here for the next 13 days. In these 13 days, we will take them to Córdoba (the second largest city in Argentina), Mar del Plata (another large city on the coast), La Plata (the city we currently live in), and of course Buenos Aires and the southern zone of Buenos Aires (where we have planted Faith Baptist Church). This will be a time for this couple to learn a little about the culture, meet some of the great people we have come to know and love. They will be arriving in just a few hours. In fact, as I am typing out this blog, Raleigh and Cassie are in Lima, Peru awaiting their flight to Argentina. Here are a few things you can pray about concerning the Hill Family.
- God will keep them (and us) safe with all of the traveling that will be going on in the next 13 days.
- God will keep their children safe as they are back in the States with their grandparents.
- Raleigh and Cassie will learn more about the culture and will enjoy the time they have here.
- They will get an idea of day to day life here as missionaries in Argentina.
- They will return to the States excited to complete the remainder of their deputation so that they can arrive to the field for language school.
After 13 days, the Hill family will be returning to the States. That same day we will be welcoming the Jason King family, but this is for another post (one that will be coming very soon).